MarKo, pôr o plugin a funcionar é a melhor opcção. Porquê?
* Use simple HTML comments for embedding AdSense or Yahoo! Publisher Network ads in a WordPress post
* Choose from any number of ad styles and format on a post-by-post basis
* Globally change ad styles
* Selectively disable display of individual ad styles or all ads
* Integrated AdSense Preview tool (a sandbox) for seeing what ads will appear on a given page. (Stand-alone AdSense SandBox Tool also available)
* All settings configured through WordPress Options interface (no knowledge of plugins or PHP required)
* Easily test different ad formats and color styles across (all, or) a range of blog posts.
* (Optionally) Apply CSS formatting to the AdSense code.
* Does not display live ads when editing a page, instead placeholders are shown.
* Ads are EXCLUDED from RSS feeds — even if you have full-text feeds enabled. (new in v0.3)
* Preview your ad blocks from the AdSense-Deluxe options page (in case you forget what the ad style looks like), and ads can be clicked without penalty since they use a test account.
* Support for wp-tiger-admin plugin’s CSS in post/page editor QuickTags
AdSense-Deluxe Advantages and Uses
* Switching all AdSense ads to a new color scheme across the entire site
* Trying out image ads instead of textual ads
* Testing alternate AdSense formats
* Disabling a class of AdSense ads, or even all ads
* Including common formatting for AdSense ad blocks (less typing)
* Testing alternate ad placements for higher click-thru rates
* Controlling ads within your WP template files.