← CMS - Gestores de Conteúdos

php-nuke

Lida 7233 vezes

Bruno Mota 
Membro
Mensagens 1733 Gostos 3
Troféus totais: 28
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

vao a www.cms-pt.com e encontrao la todas as infos e ajudas de 'pros' no assunto

bushnypt 
Membro
Mensagens 324 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 29
Windows User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2

Alguem sabe que bloco é este ?

Máximo Online

· Total

· Membros

· Visitantes

helt 
Membro
Mensagens 111 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 25
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts

Citação de: "kingless"
tbk22 Não acredito que seje muito insegura se fosse "muito insegura" acho que não estaria para download.

lol, não sei qual é o espanto, o PHP-Nuke é desenvolvido por um só gajo que não dá ouvidos a ninguém.

Bob Marion writes "I/we now have PHP-Nuke 7.9 and are finding that it does not have Patched 3.0 or 3.1 and there are major security issues already with it. I have to say great job mr. burzi! Please DO NOT use 7.9 until these issues are worked on and resolved! Unless of course you want your site hacked to pieces! In a nutshell folks, the difference between 7.8 and 7.9 can been seen in one new function:
function filter($what, $strip="", $save="", $type="") { and a ton of bs fake patches."

64BitGuy writes "Again, this is an official warning to everyone! Do not use PHP-Nuke 7.9 unless you have overwhelming desires to be completely hacked (it took me about 30 seconds to hack this on my test domain) and you enjoy having your hosting provider ban your domain for abuse and resources consumption

64BIT NEWS:
PHP-Nuke 7.9 Released - Official Warning To Club Members!
Today, Francisco Burzi released PHP-Nuke Version 7.9 to his so-called, "Club" Members. This is commonly referred to by the Nuke experts as the place where you go to pay for the worst possible versions of PHP-Nuke.

After examining the code, I quickly discovered that there are a HUGE number of new bugs, as well as old bugs (fixed many times from versions 7.0 through 7.8) that have once again been reintroduced into the latest version.

Unfortunately, once again Mr. Burzi has introduced a new version that actually goes backwards in terms of features, bug fixes as well as security revisions.

I want to note that this code does not appear to contain any of the Patched 3.1 or even Patched 3.0 revisions. On top of that, I have already discovered two new major security issues.

I urge anyone that may have obtained this code to not use PHP-Nuke 7.9 under any circumstances! There are simply far too many issues with this latest revision and once again we are witnessing a perfect example that demonstrates the fact that Mr. Burzi has absolutely no regard for the PHP-Nuke user community, nor any cares regarding what the impacts may be of using his very poorly coded "solutions".

Again, this is an official warning to everyone! Do not use PHP-Nuke 7.9 unless you have overwhelming desires to be completely hacked (it took me about 30 seconds to hack this on my test domain) and you enjoy having your hosting provider ban your domain for abuse and resources consumption.
Posted on Thursday, September 15 @ 17:15:47 EDT by Steph

kingless 
Membro
Mensagens 857 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 27
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

Epa tu é que sabes  :wink:

frankjonas 
Membro
Mensagens 108 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 25
Level 5 Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

continuo a aconcelhar o joomla... para além dos bugs estarem sempre a ser corrigidos, existe uma vasta equipa por trás do CMS... para além de todos os componentes/módulos que existem, todos com um optimo suporte técnico...

só para teres uma ideia, o próprio http://www.cms-pt.com está construido com base no joomla!!

perde umas horitas a ver qual é o melhor antes de te dedicares a um a 100%... foi o que eu fiz... e cheguei a esta conclusão...  8)