Who has used DNA download sites?

Lida 189 vezes

Wahogon 
Membro
Mensagens 21 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 6
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Avatar

In my quest to explore my genetic heritage, I've encountered a small hurdle. I'm looking for recommendations on where I can securely upload my DNA file for analysis and interpretation. Could anyone here point me in the right direction? I'm particularly interested in platforms that offer detailed reports and insights based on raw DNA data.

Ulokop 
Membro
Mensagens 15 Gostos 0

I recently tried uploading my DNA file to Tendna, and I must say, it was a breeze. The website's interface is user-friendly, and the process of upload raw dna data was straightforward. Within a short time, I received a comprehensive report detailing various aspects of my genetic makeup. The site offers great value for its services, with competitive prices and up-to-date information. Overall, my experience with Tendna has been highly satisfactory, and I would recommend it to anyone seeking genetic analysis.

Wahogon 
Membro
Mensagens 21 Gostos 0

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions and insights. Your input has been incredibly helpful in guiding me toward the right platform for uploading my DNA file. I appreciate the friendly and supportive community here on the forum.