Your opinion about messengers.

Lida 10450 vezes

WeigelP 
Membro
Mensagens 2 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 6
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Level 2 One year Anniversary Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Avatar

There are more and more messengers coming out lately and I would like to know what you think of them. And please mention a couple of your favourites.

TeddyBear 
Membro
Mensagens 2 Gostos 0

What messengers are you talking about? I only know a few messengers. One of them is viber. Previously, I used this application all the time, but recently something special has appeared. This is the Whatsapp app. This application is very good for those who make a lot of calls abroad and communicate a lot with relatives and friends. WhatsApp has a lot of useful features, and the best of them is the possibility of delayed sending messages. This became possible after installing the gbwhatsapp update

AlanW 
Membro
Mensagens 2 Gostos 0

I think every messenger has something good. Which messenger to choose is up to you. Do you agree with me? I also prefer to use WhatsApp. I don't know if it has any hidden features or not. I just like the look of this application and the add-on I put also for this

mareo 
Membro
Mensagens 20 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 8
One year Anniversary 10 Posts Level 2 Topic Starter Quick Poster Level 1 First Post Avatar

Pessoalmente

mareo 
Membro
Mensagens 20 Gostos 0
One year Anniversary 10 Posts Level 2 Topic Starter Quick Poster Level 1 First Post Avatar

Pessoalmente

Winter 
Membro
Mensagens 4 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 4
Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Avatar

O principal objetivo deste indicador heikin ashi é filtrar o ruído do mercado. Este método desenha velas para entender se a tendência está mudando ou não. Analisamos o recurso, como você pode calcular tudo, como elaborar gráficos, fazer cálculos, tirar conclusões úteis para si mesmo. Tudo é apresentado de forma semelhante e exaustiva.

berryqeran228 
Membro
Mensagens 28 Gostos 0
Spammer 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Level 2 Quick Poster Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Avatar

Wow
It's very cool.