← Afiliados

A maioria das redes CPA estão a enganar-nos?

Lida 5681 vezes

massive 
Membro
Mensagens 92 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 20
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 50 Posts 10 Posts

Um artigo interessante no Shoemoney para quem ainda tem dúvidas de que isto acontece:

http://www.shoemoney.com/2013/01/16/yeap-most-cpa-networks-are-raping-you

Emanuel Santos 
Elite
Mensagens 848 Gostos 2
Feedback +25

Troféus totais: 25
Windows User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

Dr_Ngo January 16, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I’ve generated millions the past few years with networks & going direct.

There are some benefits of networks

- They front the risk. A LOT of advertisers are shady. If they don’t pay, most of the time the affiliate networks will take the hit and get you paid.

- Cashflow. Most of the time the direct advertisers pay once a month. Affiliate networks pay once a week in general. Not only does that help cashflow to keep campaigns going, but it lowers your risk.

- A lot of advertisers don’t go direct with affiliates. It’s easier for them to work with one or two networks, than manage a bunch of affiliates. Working with a network allows them to focus on the sales funnels. If you’re generating $100 a day in rev, you’re not even on their radar.

Going direct isn’t the holy grail. It’s situational and there are times when going with a network is better.

Jonathan Volk January 17, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I was gonna post a comment but don’t have to now. +1 to what Dr_Ngo said.

It’s funny to me that people think taking less of a cut = getting raped. You have to pay for a service and it’s not all bad. I wouldn’t have been able to become a multi-million dollar affiliate without the affiliate network sending me 6 figure per week wires (while they were getting paid net 30).

It was either that or get my extra 20% but not be able to grow as aggressively.

Finally, I have also lost $xx,xxx by going direct and the companies either disappear off the map or go bankrupt. An affiliate network is (most likely) going to pay you regardless because the first time they don’t pay you, it can cause a huge backlash to the entire base of affiliates.

The Angry Russian January 17, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Another +1 for Dr Ngo

This article is reckless and just link bait. There is no need to scare affiliates into doing things that frankly they can’t support with their tiny budgets and lack of business knowledge.

I know my network has tons of enterprise affiliates who I who go direct, yet they still chose to run certain offers with us because you can test quickly, we offer weekly payouts, and the general support we pride ourselves on.

john January 17, 2013 at 7:31 pm

what do you guys expect from the shoemoney blog? his entire purpose to to rape newbs into buying his shitty products (shoemoney system!!) and feed them into the frank kern mike filsamie boilerroom sales paths.

i have zero respect for shoemoney and his overhyped ego and ill-gotten reputation. Im sure they will delete this comment

QFT

Cacofb 
Elite
Mensagens 1036 Gostos 3
Troféus totais: 34
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User Apple User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter

Muito interessante...........

Esse post é uma tanga, uma rede não são redes! Nos EUA há mais de 300 redes.. é natural que algumas sejam scam.
Depois nem é a questão do shaving, acho que tem mais a haver com o tracking que por vezes não contabiliza, devido a inúmeros factores. São questões técnicas.

Este post é só para gerar buzz e como já disseram para link bait.
Basta ler os comentários do post que foram publicados pelo Tom Strong que é exactamente o que se passa.

Esse post do Taewoo Kim é mesmo para atrair followers..

Kida 
Membro
Mensagens 273 Gostos 0
Feedback +8

Troféus totais: 17
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts

Lol, mas vocês entenderam a ideia que o gajo está a transmitir?

epape 
Membro
Mensagens 42 Gostos 1
Troféus totais: 22
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10 Posts First Post Signature

e acham que os próprios anunciantes também não ficam com leads que não nos pagam?

isso é só mais um factor do jogo! temos é de ver se é rentável ou não... ha redes que pagam 2$ por lead mas "roubam" 50% delas, outras que só pagam 1$ mas roubam apenas "10%"...

Emanuel Santos 
Elite
Mensagens 848 Gostos 2
Feedback +25

Troféus totais: 25
Windows User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

Era bom que houvesse mais redes em Portugal. Assim dava para comparar os mesmos anunciantes em plataformas diferentes.

Marlon 
Membro
Mensagens 5 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 7
Combination Level 2 Level 1 First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary

E era bom que houvesse mais gente a "abrir a pestana".