Transferir domínio godaddy

Lida 8505 vezes

Shaddz 
Membro
Mensagens 2324 Gostos 2
Feedback +9

Troféus totais: 29
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Windows User Linux User Mobile User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4

Boas,

Como é que se transfere um domínio na godaddy? De um utilizador para outro?

:-k #-o

Shaddz 
Membro
Mensagens 2324 Gostos 2
Feedback +9

Windows User Linux User Mobile User Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4

ninguém me sabe dar uma orientação?

justangel 
Membro
Mensagens 924 Gostos 1
Troféus totais: 27
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1

no teu lado esquerdo tens um menu, e nesse menu acho q tens a opcao "Domain Transfers", sera isso?

João Pires 
Membro
Mensagens 521 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 23
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts

Authorizing Domain Transfers to Your Account

Authorizing a domain transfer requires your domain's authorization code, as well as the Transaction ID and Security Code we emailed to your domain's administrative contact.

1. Log in to your Account Manager.
   2. In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
   3. From the Domains menu, select Pending Transfers.
   4. Click the Authorization button and select Begin Transfer Authorization.
   5. In the Transaction ID and Security Code fields, enter the codes sent to the administrative email, and then click Next.
   6. Click Next again to confirm the transfer of the listed domains.
   7. If applicable, enter the Authorization Code from the current registrar, and then click Finish.

Shaddz 
Membro
Mensagens 2324 Gostos 2
Feedback +9

Isso é para aceitar domínios que transferem para mim, eu queria transferi-los para outra pessoa.

bonsempregos 
Membro
Mensagens 2008 Gostos 7
Feedback +3

Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Poll Starter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2

login no painel de controle
My Products - Domains - Domains Manager
clicas no nome do dominio
depois em cima tens uns icons, um deles é account change (clicas ai)
aparece uma layer onde metes o costumer Id ou email de quem queres transferir e segues os passos.

bonsempregos 
Membro
Mensagens 2008 Gostos 7
Feedback +3

Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Poll Starter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2

ou como esta na propria pagina do godaddy http://help.godaddy.com/article/822 :

Moving a Domain Out of Your Account

1. Log in to your Account Manager.
   2. In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
   3. Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to move.
   4. Click Account Change.
   5. In the New registrant's Customer # or login name field, enter the new owner's account login information.

NOTE: When choosing Enter new details (see below), the new owner's Customer # or login name field is optional. For other choices, the field is required. If entered, the value must match information on file in the receiving account.
   6. In the New registrant's email and Confirm email fields, enter the email address for the new owner.
   7. In the Domain's contact information list, select one of the following:

Enter new details
          Contact information for the new registrant.
      Use details from specified customer account
          Uses contact information from the account you entered in the New registrant's Customer # or login name field.
      Do not change
          Retains the contact information currently assigned to the domain you are moving.

8. Activate Keep the current name servers for this domain to retain the current name servers. If this is not activated, the domain(s) will be parked when activated in the new account.
   9. Click Next.
  10. If you selected Enter new details, complete the following, and then click Next:

(Optional) Organization
          The organization with which the new registrant is affiliated, if any.
      I certify that the specified organization...
          Indicates you agree that the organization will be the legal registrant.
      First name and Last name
          The new registrant's first and last name.
      Address 1 and 2
          The new registrant's street address.
      Country
          The country in which the new registrant resides.
      City, State, Postal Code
          The registrant's city, state, and ZIP Code.
      Phone
          The registrant's phone number.
      (Optional) Fax
          The registrant's fax number.

NOTE: A list of the services that will be canceled once the domain is removed from your account displays. You cannot reverse a cancellation.
  11. Read the Domain Name Change Registrant Agreement, and if you agree to the terms, select I have read and agree to the Domain Name Change....
  12. If you understand that to transfer your domain during this 60-day period, you should decline the Change of Registrant and transfer your domain first, select I understand that, if I want to transfer this domain....
  13. Click Finish.