← Conversa Geral

Funcionamento dos pagamentos por paypal

Lida 1644 vezes

anjo2 
Membro
Mensagens 3020 Gostos 0
Troféus totais: 31
Trófeus: (Ver todos)
Super Combination Combination Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Poll Starter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2

Em pagamentos em que haja conversão de cambio, o paypal tem duas opções:

Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency.
Both the original transaction currency and the converted amount that I will be charged are disclosed for my convenience. I understand that MasterCard and Visa have a currency conversion process. I have chosen not to use the MasterCard and Visa currency conversion process, and I will have no recourse against MasterCard and Visa with respect to any matter related to this conversion.

Esta funciona com uma taxa de conversão dada pelo paypal.

Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice.
I will not know which foreign exchange rate has been applied to this transaction until I receive my card statement from my card issuer. I acknowledge that by choosing this option, my card issuer will determine the foreign exchange rate to apply to this transaction, and that I will not be informed of the foreign exchange rate or any additional foreign exchange fees applied until I am billed by my card issuer.

E esta como funciona? Será melhor? é que de Euro para Dollar, o Paypal tem a taxa de 1,3 +- e a real é 1,33+-, e 3% já se nota alguma diferença.