ou como esta na propria pagina do godaddy http://help.godaddy.com/article/822
Moving a Domain Out of Your Account
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
3. Use the checkbox(es) to select the domain name(s) you want to move.
4. Click Account Change.
5. In the New registrant's Customer # or login name field, enter the new owner's account login information.
NOTE: When choosing Enter new details (see below), the new owner's Customer # or login name field is optional. For other choices, the field is required. If entered, the value must match information on file in the receiving account.
6. In the New registrant's email and Confirm email fields, enter the email address for the new owner.
7. In the Domain's contact information list, select one of the following:
Enter new details
Contact information for the new registrant.
Use details from specified customer account
Uses contact information from the account you entered in the New registrant's Customer # or login name field.
Do not change
Retains the contact information currently assigned to the domain you are moving.
8. Activate Keep the current name servers for this domain to retain the current name servers. If this is not activated, the domain(s) will be parked when activated in the new account.
9. Click Next.
10. If you selected Enter new details, complete the following, and then click Next:
The organization with which the new registrant is affiliated, if any.
I certify that the specified organization...
Indicates you agree that the organization will be the legal registrant.
First name and Last name
The new registrant's first and last name.
Address 1 and 2
The new registrant's street address.
The country in which the new registrant resides.
City, State, Postal Code
The registrant's city, state, and ZIP Code.
The registrant's phone number.
The registrant's fax number.
NOTE: A list of the services that will be canceled once the domain is removed from your account displays. You cannot reverse a cancellation.
11. Read the Domain Name Change Registrant Agreement, and if you agree to the terms, select I have read and agree to the Domain Name Change....
12. If you understand that to transfer your domain during this 60-day period, you should decline the Change of Registrant and transfer your domain first, select I understand that, if I want to transfer this domain....
13. Click Finish.